Thursday, January 7, 2010

Are Tresemme hair shampoos and conditioners good?

I recently bought some to try it out and they smell good but i haven't tired them yet.


How are they? :)Are Tresemme hair shampoos and conditioners good?
When these products first came out back in the early 90's, I bought them. I then noticed, within the first week that my hair would fall out by the hand fulls, every time I showered and used Tresemme. I discontinued it and went back to my regular shampoo/conditioner, and I didn't loose any more hair. I again bought Tresemme about a year later and the same thing happened. Years later I found out that the same thing happened to my sister, and other people that I know. The same thing happened again to me with Dove Shampoo/conditioner, I contacted the company and they sent me certificates to get my regular shampoo for free.


Good Luck!Are Tresemme hair shampoos and conditioners good?
they are not the best and they are not the worse...i personally like bedhead and paul mitchell..they both smell great and they work wonders..anywho...hope i helped in some way...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment