Thursday, January 7, 2010

I want to make my son's hair curly, what kind of perm, shampoo or hair product do i need?

Oh poor kid. Don't do it.I want to make my son's hair curly, what kind of perm, shampoo or hair product do i need?
how old if your son before putting perms and things in his hair because you could ruin your child's hair for lifeI want to make my son's hair curly, what kind of perm, shampoo or hair product do i need?
Whatever you decide to do, don't perm it. It's one of the most damaging things you can do to hair. There are shampoos for curly hair, but if your son doesn't already have curly or wavy hair, it probably won't do anything. Tresemme makes a mousse for curly hair that you could possibly try, but I think that without, atleast, a natural wave to the hair, it won't work.
y cant your son decide if he wants curly hair or not???...........

No comments:

Post a Comment