Thursday, January 7, 2010

Shampoo or conditioner that smells really good or products for relaxed hair!?

if you could name some shampoo or conditioner products that smells VERY good or like lasts a long time or even list your faves. also do anyone know good products for relaxed/permed hair(btw:please no stupid answers that dont answer my quesiton lol) thanks!Shampoo or conditioner that smells really good or products for relaxed hair!?
Prell Shampoo the only one I useShampoo or conditioner that smells really good or products for relaxed hair!?
mmmmmm herbal essences for dry hair in the blue bottle smells very gooooddd. well all herbal essences last long and smell good. and then fructis hairspray and styling products smell even better omg i wanna eat my hair they smell so good. i have some in my hair from yesterday some frizz tamer stuff from fructis and it made my hair so soft i love this stuff!
One of the shampoos and conditioners that i like is Sunsilk.


I use the purple one for straighter hair because my hair is very curly so i straighten it often.


All of the colors smell different but my favorite is the purple.


In my opinion it smells like your hair smells after you leave the salon. [:
  • classical music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment