Thursday, January 7, 2010

What can I do about my hair??? SHampoo?

My hair is dark red, long, very thick, and the tinyest bit coarse. Every time I wash it, leave it down at nigh, I wake up and its all ripply, coarse and gross. If i put is in a pony tail I have a big kink. I use some off brand Kirklast signature shampoo and conditioner from Costco. How can I get sleek, smooth, hair while still keeping is wavy. Ialso have this one piece of hair thats all zig-zaggy. PLEASE HELP!!!!





--ALways a bad hair day(S)What can I do about my hair??? SHampoo?
try a new shampoo and conditioner. you probably need a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. try garnier, pantene, or head and shoulders. they are highly recommended from people (have used garnier and pantene). and try blow drying your hair before going to bed.What can I do about my hair??? SHampoo?
maybe use a different shampoo and conditioner brand. i use pantene :)


and after taking a shower, blow dry your hair while brushing your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment