Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have dandruff and my hair turns oily if i don't shampoo and my scalp itches even if I shampoo my hair?

Which is the best shampoo and conditioner for me...I have dandruff and my hair turns oily if i don't shampoo and my scalp itches even if I shampoo my hair?
I don't have an answer for you, but I have the same problem so I looked to see what the answer people had to suggest!I have dandruff and my hair turns oily if i don't shampoo and my scalp itches even if I shampoo my hair?
You can try this. Beat two eggs and add two tablespoons of water to it. Wet the hair and apply the egg mixture over the hair. Now massage your scalp and let the mixture on for ten minutes to fifteen minutes. Then rinse the hair with lukewarm water. More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/
ok...





try using a shampoo with TEA TREE oil in - tea tree is known to bevery good for geasy hair and dandruff and sore itchy scalps.





but because uve said ur scalp is itching when u do shampoo - id avoid stuff like head and shoulders due to the fact tht they contain very strong chemicals which in the end can make the problem worse, esp as it sounds like you have a sensitive scalp.
apply castor oil and seasame oil mixed together for 20 min this helps in the growth of the hair. and also apply curd mixed with lemon juice before washing hair it will make ur hair shiny


check this site for food for hair and to get rid of dandruff
Try a shampoo called T-Sal or T-Gel its made by neutrogena and works really well.
Bumble and Bumble or Phillip B
Head and shoulders..
head n shoulders, or celson blue
head and shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment