Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo for my leg hair :) ?

Any other products that you can recomend?





Thank you for the help! :)





Good night! :)What is the best shampoo for my leg hair :) ?
You're cracking me up today, Moon!





I like Finesse - it adjusted the conditioning levels so you always stay smooth and silky!





Works great for back hair too!What is the best shampoo for my leg hair :) ?
Left a comment to see if you get it! Report Abuse

What about a Brazilian wax?.....no pun intended, my Brazilian friend :-).





Otherwise, *meh*, why not do what I do? Put it in a braid and don't sweat it :-) :-). Can always move to a cold country? It'll serve a purpose, then ;-). Everyone shivering, Moon, warm as heck. All jealous of your soft, golden locks :-).





Hee-hee :-) :-)
Each style needs a different product. For simple braiding I don't remember the article saying washing was important, but for Afros and Mohawks you'll need something to build body.


Dying all that hair could prove costly too, and could cause skin reactions...





Good night!
take your pick





http://www.americanmodernliving.com/bath…
hahaha your funny!! good night to you to!!
You should just braid them thats what the girls do in my country lol some have deadlocks on the legs and underarms' and it's so cute..
lolz ummm how about dove...its nice and silky...never heard people using shampoo on the legs though, does it have a good effect, i might try it out too =)!
seriously???


i think u more need brazilian wax then shampoo
shave them.


you shouldnt have that much hair on your legs to wash it.


ick.
Head and Shoulders and Legs, Lol.
Try using Ray Zore.....nothing else quite like it......I am afraid that Braiding could limit mobility......
wash and go
i recommend nexxus organics...that's what i use, and the hair on my legs has never been shinier...lol





((moon))

No comments:

Post a Comment