Thursday, January 7, 2010

Heading to wal-mart, what shampoo should I buy? I have long hair, oily scalp but gets dryer towards the ends.?

I want something that smells really clean and strong?Heading to wal-mart, what shampoo should I buy? I have long hair, oily scalp but gets dryer towards the ends.?
yahHeading to wal-mart, what shampoo should I buy? I have long hair, oily scalp but gets dryer towards the ends.?
Herbal Essences Hydralicious!!!


ITs amazing!


I have the same hair as u, get the pink bottle.


It moisturizes ur ends while leaving ur roots clean.


It also has this great smell that stays there even after it dries.


I swear by the Hydralicious collection!


Good luck and hoped i helped =]
Selson blue has new shampoo that comes in a clear bottel. It's supposed to be for dandruff. But it makes you hair nice and soft and it will help with the oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment