Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hi,I want to know which shampoo would keep your hair striaght shiny and sikly not being rough.?

I had used garnier fructus for 4 years and now it makes my hair dry and rough. My hair was straight naturally but now it has turned wavy and frizzy. Am using ';Vivel soft and smooth'; right now,it works but i could not regain my straight hair back. :( Pls suggest me good shampoos that really works! Thanks in advanceHi,I want to know which shampoo would keep your hair striaght shiny and sikly not being rough.?
i think it would be dove.


try different kinds in it.


it is good and reasonable at price.


use a conditioner after head bath.





or





go to a saloon and get your hair straightened and take care of it from there.





take care.


byeHi,I want to know which shampoo would keep your hair striaght shiny and sikly not being rough.?
I think, the best shampoo for your dry hair is the Dove.





It really works.
  • classical music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment