Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is Dove shampoo good for hair?

I wanted to know if Dove shampoo is good for hair,does it make hair healthy?ThanksIs Dove shampoo good for hair?
Definitely not.


Believe it or not, it made my hair fall out.Is Dove shampoo good for hair?
Dove products caused my periods to stop and my hair to fall out (Ammonium Xylene-Sulfonate) and caused blisters on my spouse's hands and scalp (Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate). It took us a years to figure out what was causing it, but it's better now that we stopped using it. Xenoestrogens are bad. Report Abuse

sure it does
Yea. it works good.
I use Dove shampoo because I love the smell.
Definitely. I have really thick, long dark brown hair and it makes it sssooo shiny and amazingly soft. It also smells really pleasant and really conditions your hair. Their shampoo makes it easier to detangle hair even when it is wet and gives me tons of volume after I blow dry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment