Thursday, January 7, 2010

Help!! I 've got curly hair. What is the best shampoo and conditioner I can buy for under 20?

Sometimes I like to wear it straight, sometimes naturally curly.


I am looking for something to reduce frizz and where I live it's been extremely humid lately.


Any other anti-frizz serums and products that will make it shiny and smooth our also helpful, but I don't wanna spend a fortune.


THanks.Help!! I 've got curly hair. What is the best shampoo and conditioner I can buy for under 20?
I read a book about having curly hair, and it said that people with curly hair should actually shampoo it less than other people, because the shampoo strips out the natural oils. This website: http://www.haircareguide.com/curly.htm has some good tips, too. Good luck!Help!! I 've got curly hair. What is the best shampoo and conditioner I can buy for under 20?
ok go buy sun silk in the pink bottle along with the 24/7 creme and wash your hair with the shampoo and conditioner and then towel dry your hair flip it upside down rub the creme in your hands and brush it out when you flip your head over you if you want it straight just keep brushing it till your hair is dry and if you want it curly just let it dry naturally dont blow dry it that is the best stuff i have found out there i started using it the other day and love it there are no fly aways or anything
john frieda or tresemme
I find that the rare stuff works best..


well i use mixed chicks to cure the dryness.. the conditioner is soo awesome.. and a leave-in comes with it. www.mixedchicks.net i think u can buy all of them for $20


and u might find some other stuff that might work for your hair at www.curlmart.com
shampoo and conditioner: garnier fructis.. or herbal essences hello hydration...





serums: john frieda frizz-ease shine serum..
use pantene for frizz and use defining curls spray on by L.A.Looks
all the dove products are great . I have really curly hair to and cannot let mine air dry . If you want to spend a little more go to Your regis salon or the salon they have in the walmart super centers and they care a product by design line called Olive oil . get the shampoo and conditioner . You will tell a major difference in a week .
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS YOU BUT I USE TRESAMAY SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER THEN I TOWEL DRY AND PUT MOOSE IN THEN USE THE DIFFUSER ON THE HAIR DRYER. HOPE IVE HELPED. WORKS TOO WEN YOU STRAIGTEN WITH STRAIGHTNERS BUT LEAVE OF THE MOOSE AND DIFFUSER AND USR HEAT DIFFENCE INSTEAD.
For curly hair I suggest trying the Herbal Essence stuff, it's pretty cheap and although I don't have curly hair, I have read on here that it usually works the best and it smells really good too. Now, for the frizz part, I know from personal expierence that Dove shampoo and conditioner made for black women helps alot but I don't know about people with curly hair. After your hair is dry (or damp, either one) if you use John Freida FRIZZ EASE Serum, your hair will look completely healthy and nourished and frizz free. I love that stuff!
  • classical music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment