Thursday, January 7, 2010

Shampoo and conditioner for my hair? to help straighten and make it softer?

i have really curly thick hair, and i want a shampoo and conditioner that will soften it and straighten it a little bit, and make it easier to straighten. thanks =)Shampoo and conditioner for my hair? to help straighten and make it softer?
Embrace your curls! try deva curl it really defines the curl so you don't look frizzy! also, if you like straight her try getting a chi flat iron they are the best! Good Lcuk!!!Shampoo and conditioner for my hair? to help straighten and make it softer?
I LOOOOOVE Aussie products, I swear by them, just not the cleanse and mend conditioner. I suggest you try an aussie shampoo like cleanse and mend because it's gentle and softens your hair (trust me I know) and a their sleek frizz free conditioner. (just look for ingredients that end with cone and it'll be frizz free and make your hair shiny) and about every month-month and a half give yourself a deep conditioning treatment from sallys beauty supply called ION deep penetrating hair reconstructing conditioner, especially since you have curls, this stuff is amazing, it's in a little pink and white packet for $1. GOOD LUCK
LaCouple straightening products are AMAZING. I've been using them for about a year now I think. I have wavy/sometimes frizzy hair, and with these I can blowdry my hair and straighten it, or scrunch my hair some and let it air-dry. I use the shampoo and conditioner, then a mix of the serum and the balm.





Here's the site. It's ';Shine and Smooth';. http://www.lacoupe.com/
i have the same problem.. my hair is really thick but shampoo doesn't seem to make a difference. i bought this hair dryer that straightens it from wet and it's really good, keeps it soft too but for the thickness, i'd try going to the hairdresses and asking them to thin it out because that's what i did and it felt alot thinner and softer.
If you have a Lush store by you (or you feel like ordering online), their ';Godiva'; solid shampoo will make your hair SO soft and shiny. It's amazing! I also like Herbal Essences (which is really nice and cheap) and Biolage for giving me soft, silky hair.
Heat is your enemy!





Choose a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Wash in warm, NOT hot, water, rinse, put in conditioner, leave in while you finish showering. Rinse conditioner with COLD water, as cold as you can stand it.





If you blow dry- use a low setting.
i use pantene for urban women, the shampoo and conditioner, and garnier fructisse smooth %26amp; sleek shampoo and conditioner. a trick is when you put conditioner in your hair, when you rinse it out, dont rinse it all out, leave some of it in.
not sure if this will help but in the mornings (i take showers at night.) i use batiste dry shampoo (u can get it @ sally's beauty supply). but i have naturally straight hair, so it might not work the same. but it's worth a try! good luck!
For shampoo and conditioner try Herbal Essences. It's the pink bottles, I think. And Also get Loreal Paris HOT, it's a heat activated creme that protects your hair from heat damage and helps to straighten it.
I love Aussie Moist Shampoo and Conditioner.
Sunsilk, in the pink bottle, for dry and damaged hair. I have curly, frizzy, unmanagable hair, and it works great for me!
fruitice is really good for my hair because its super curly and it helps a little to calm it down and i makes it nice and soft.
No shampoos or conditioners can help straighten your hair, but getting a good intensive conditioner can certainly make it softer.
Sleek Looks by Matrix or Redken Smooth Down shampoo and conditioner followed by the heat glide as a protectant to flat iron the hair
try using a shampoo called FRUCTIS for unmanageable hair. its excellent also try using the leave-in cream
shampoos and conditioners wont make your hair straight but use herbal Essenes moisture (its in a blue bottle) it will make your hair soft and shiny
Garnier sleek works well for us, also check with salon for suggestions.
herbal essances dangerously straight.
SUNSILK (TLC. ITS THE PINK ONE)
Redken All Soft is supposed to be good, though I haven't tried it myself.
pantene sleek and shine its got green letters





and of course a flat iron
i like pantene pro v keeps my hair soft

No comments:

Post a Comment