Thursday, January 7, 2010

I think im allergic to all hair shampoo and conditioner?

when I wash my hair I get a really itchy scalp and a rash on my face thats red, raised and also really itches.if i dont wash my hair for a few days the itch goes.the problem is with my hair style I need to wash and straighten my hair every day! Ive tried all shampoos including tgel,oiltrum, head n shoulders, baby shampoo nothing works. Ive even tried an organic shampoo from my local health shop. please help anyone!! all advive would be gratefully recieved.thankyouI think im allergic to all hair shampoo and conditioner?
You are right in your assessment of the reactions that you are getting. Most shampoos are actually detergents and are very strong. Are you using too much? Do you rinse your hair really thoroughly?


Try the mildest of shampoos without using any conditioner. If you still have a reaction, it is definitely the shampoo. You can go to your doctor and ask for a medical shampoo that is anti-allergenic. You could also try good old-fashioned soap if you have no reaction to that, making sure you rinse it out really well, then try the conditioner again. If you have no reaction to the soap but still get the same reaction, you are allergic to the conditioner as well. You could replace that by rubbing a little olive oil between your hands then run them through your hair to give it a shine.


Finally do you need to shampoo your hair that often? You can wash it under plain water and since you are doing so daily it will not be dirty.I think im allergic to all hair shampoo and conditioner?
I used to have a similar problem, but I was able to eliminate all my allergies with a simple acupressure technique! The results are permanent, and it works for any allergy. For more info, check out http://www.allergyzapper.com.
I hope you see a doctor. That's a severe reaction, IMHO.





Have you tried unscented products? Try that and skip the conditioner altogether. See if that helps.





I still hope you see a doctor - you may need to see an allergist.
have you tried aveeno baby shampoo?
  • classical music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment