Monday, December 28, 2009

Can anyone recommend a good shampoo/conditioner for blonde, oily hair?

I hate having to wash my hair everyday, any advice? recommendations?Can anyone recommend a good shampoo/conditioner for blonde, oily hair?
I used to have the same problem but then i discovered batiste dry shampoo, spray it on your hair massage it in, give it a minute and then style. It is great it makes greasy hair completley clean and your hair doesnt get greasy as quick. It also gives you loads of body. Please try it it is a live saver.Can anyone recommend a good shampoo/conditioner for blonde, oily hair?
I love Blondes !!!


Y dont u use Head and Shoulders
Head and Shoulders!! You can't go wrong with that :)
loreal vive!
yeah why not...u get good shampoos n contidioners for every type of hair.......choose any good shampoo for oily hair ...


u can use garnier shampoo n conditioner


also u can apply lemon n keep for 10 - 15 mins..b4 washing ur hair.......n'joy
I have dark oily hair,and I use the new Herbal Essense. They come in different color bottles,Pink,purple,green,blue,but they are all a different type. They have one for every hair type. I find them to be very good. Work really well with my hair,and I'm not blonde,but my sister uses the Sheer Blonde products from Pantene (I think) and they keep her hair healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment