Monday, December 28, 2009

What are good strait hair shampoo's?

My hair is pretty strait, but is has this body to it that I hate. It's really thick, and does this flippy thing at the bottom that makes me look like someone from the 70's. I hate having to use a straitener on it because it's too time consuming and it really damages my hair.





Is there a shampoo and conditioner I can use to make my hair completely strait, without the stupid flips, and without having to use a straitener on it?








I know Pantene, Garnier and Herbal Essences have strait shampoo's, but what about other brands like Suave or Dove? Recommendations please.





Or any other ways to get strait hair without a straitner or hairdryer?What are good strait hair shampoo's?
Nexus shampoo and conditioner is great for straight hair. They sell it at Walmart Supercenter's, in HBA, by all the other shampoo's and conditioner'sWhat are good strait hair shampoo's?
i know you know about Herbal Essences pin straight shampoo but i use it and wanted to let you know it works good if you have never tried it before.
MY hair is super curly but when I want it to be straight without using so much heat damage, I love Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight shampoo and conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment