Monday, December 28, 2009

I straighten my hair every day & have died it many times. its dead and wont grow. what shampoo should i use?

I've tried dove, mane%26amp;tail, pantene but i need a miracle working shampoo. i cant cut my hair because its already short!I straighten my hair every day %26amp; have died it many times. its dead and wont grow. what shampoo should i use?
Wow. I almost straighten my hair everyday, but I don't dye it. Ok, well to be honest with you, cheap shampoos won't work if you really want to cure your hair. You'll have to spend a little more money if that's ok with you.


A way you could prevent this from happening again is to not dye and straighten your hair as much. Dry tying it all back in a ponytail or something else. Don't dye it as often, because it does a lot of damage to your hair.


Also, washing your hair everyday is also bad for your hair. It makes it dry and frizzy. The best way is to wash your hair every other day or every two days. The oil that your hair naturally produced is better than any conditioner. It helps repair the damage in your hair.


Ok. When you've just washed your hair, try not to blow dry it as much. Just let it air dry. Run some conditioning and anti frizz serum through your hair. After it's dried, try running the serum again.


The type of shampoo that you should use might be:





Neutrogena Clean Replenishing Shampoo - gently cleanses and provides added moisture to improve dry, damaged hair. This moisture-enriched formula penetrates dry, damaged.....$8.99








Lavera Rose Milk Repair Shampoo - For stressed and dry hair..$21.00





Conditioners:


Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Hydrating Conditioner - Dryness, damage, and breakage don't stand a chance when faced with this lushly textured and elegantly scented daily treat for your hair that restores its elasticity....14.99





Alba Gardenia Hair Conditioner - Hydrating - Tropical plant oils, certified organic aloe, and awapuhi provide nourishing hydration for


shine and manageability.....8.99





Also try Tiggi Bedhead Straight and Anti Frizz Shampoo and conditioner ($15 each)


OR


Matrix Deep Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner. ($16 each)





Leave in Conditioners:





Frizz Ease Leave in Spray- Frizz Ease Leave in Spray is a leave in conditioner that will reduce frizzies and flyaways while increasing the overall health of your hair...9.99





Dove Heat Defy Therapy Heat Activated Mist - Protect hair that is exposed to frequent heat styling damage.





Hope this helps.I straighten my hair every day %26amp; have died it many times. its dead and wont grow. what shampoo should i use?
If you have a Sally's Beauty Supply store near you, I would recommend getting a bottle of Ion Effective Care Treatment Conditioner. I bleached my hair white, three times in a month, I dye my hair almost weekly, and my hair is in great shape. It's a bit costly (I'd recommend getting the sixteen ounce bottle, around $10) but you don't need that much, especially if you have short hair. It also comes in packets, but I find use over a long period of time works absolute wonders. I've been using this for years and I recommend it to anyone who has problem with dead hair. It takes five to ten minutes of just a relaxing shower to sink in, but it's worth the time and money a million times over.
First off, you hair is not dead and it didn't stop growing. It's damaged and breaking off. You need to stop using the straightener and hair dye. You also need some deep conditioner. Use shampoo and conditioner with avocado oil in it. Purchase a shampoo and conditioner from a salon, not the supermarket. It really does help put the moisture back in your hair. You need to give your hair a rest from all the damage you are doing to it.
use mane and tail DEEP conditioner. put it in your hair and let it set for 30 minutes(on your hair ends). then put a blow dryer on your ends so the heat can soak in the product. do this everytime you wash your hair.
The bed head shampoo's are rather pricey but the will help. And they have different types for all sorts of hair problems. And anyone can use them.





Hope this helps
keep using mane and tail trust me it does help. u just have to bepatient. hair just cant grow ove night. lol..but id def say mane and tail it will help just give it time

No comments:

Post a Comment