Saturday, December 19, 2009

Whats the best shampoo for oily hair?

Between pantene pro v and herbal essences and can you give a specific one.





I have average hair and after i take a shower its fine but by the end of the day its really greasy and than it effects my skin too. please help me!





And if you don't like any of does shampoo please give your opinion. :)Whats the best shampoo for oily hair?
both of thsoe shampoos can actually make your hair condition worse! the ingredients in those can cause build up over time and excess oil. a really great shampoo and conditioner i recommend for my clients is S Factor by TiGi ( they make the bed head products) i too have very oily hair and i find this really helps to clean my hair, but not too much, but to where i dont have to wash it every day. They have a variety of products and they smell wonderful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment