Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is it true that 'Hore Shampoo' can make your hair grow very fast?

I dont know about HORE shampoo but horse shampoo is good for your hair. It has alot of vitamin e. Try using Mane and Tail. or something like that. It will make it shiny to. I switch on and off from it. I buy a bottle then after its gone I switch back to a normal shampoo and condition but my aunt uses it all the time and he loves it. They pretty much sell it anywhere like in cvs or your local grocery stores, walmartIs it true that 'Hore Shampoo' can make your hair grow very fast?
i would think twice before using a shampoo named ';HORE'; !!!


-_^Is it true that 'Hore Shampoo' can make your hair grow very fast?
no i grow as fast as it reg. does
A shampoo for hores?
Why do people like 'sham'-poo when REAL poo is so much better?

No comments:

Post a Comment