Thursday, December 24, 2009

What kind of hair shampoo should i use? (i'm a guy) *10 POINTS*?

I have hair that is kind of wavy,


i rather it straight because i like it straight all the way to my eye brows,


so what kind of shampoo or conditioner should i purchase that will make it straight?


i hate when my bangs part,


i have thick hair so most shampoos just make my hair poofy and more wavy


i get my hair trimed (the thickness) but still the wavyness consists.





so please tell me a good product that makes your hair straight


please tell me your personal expreience with your hair and what works best for you.


also tell me where i can get the shampoo i don't want to spend more then around 20$


i normally go to CVS


thank you..What kind of hair shampoo should i use? (i'm a guy) *10 POINTS*?
get a good conditioner that makes hair sleek





and some straightening serum





blow dry





then straighten with a flat ironWhat kind of hair shampoo should i use? (i'm a guy) *10 POINTS*?
Well unfortunately no shampoos and conditioners actually straighten your hair. They have chemicals that help when you use a flat iron to straighten it. But the products alone do not. You'd have to buy a flat iron to straighten your hair. I dont have CVS here, we have Walgreen but you might be able to find a flat iron at CVS or somewhere for around 20-30 dollars
The closest shampoo in the shower.
  • classical music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment