Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is there any shampoo or conditioner i can use that will make my hair grow faster?

Try Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment.


It is a treatment to condition hair


and make your hair grow faster.


You can get it at sephora or qvc.com.


It comes in 2 sizes.Is there any shampoo or conditioner i can use that will make my hair grow faster?
Mane 'n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner, you can get this at Wal-Mart... it worked for me!Is there any shampoo or conditioner i can use that will make my hair grow faster?
Mane and Tale makes my hair grow faster.
I don't know about a shampoo. You can find hair vitamins that will help. GNC has them or your local drug store. They usually say hair %26amp; nail formula.
No, but hair does grow faster if its healthy so I would make sure you get a small trim, like 1/8 inch. Pantene beautiful lenghts does make your hair look longer,
There are a lot of shampoo's and conditioner out there that claim to aide in hair growth , when none of them do. Through experience; heat stimulates growth, when you wash your hair massage your scalp gently with your favorite shampoo, especially one with moisturizers in it, condition, and comb out. Now, there are products that will help hair breakage if that is a problem. Just remember that heat stimulates growth. Wash hair everyday but keep moisturized.

No comments:

Post a Comment