Monday, December 28, 2009

My hair is super frizzy. What kind of shampoo should i use. what would be a good straightener for frizzy hair?

Don't use too much shampoo. 3 times a week shampoo is enough. Use conditioner everyday. That will help. I did that to my hair as well!! I also use alternatives..... My hair is super frizzy. What kind of shampoo should i use. what would be a good straightener for frizzy hair?
I reccomend HERBAL ESSESSENCES HELLO HYDRATION SHAMPOO %26amp; CONDITIONER. after you wash your hair, towel dry, then add GARNIER FRUCTUIS LEAVE IN CONDITIONING CREAM. blowdry your hair with a straight brush, have a concentrator nozzle attached. try to blowdry downward in sections, so your hair is somewhat straight. in the morning, straighten it in sections, on about 400 degrees for frizzy hair. it should be nice %26amp; shiny(: to keep it frizz free, try GARNIER FRUCTUIS SMOOTHING MILK.





gooduck!My hair is super frizzy. What kind of shampoo should i use. what would be a good straightener for frizzy hair?
try using garnier fructis unmanegable hair shampoo and conditioner! they work really well!





When you get out of the hair dry it with a tshirt instead of a towel, I know that sounds crazy but it really helps reduce frizz and split ends!





The best kind of straightener I know of that is a good price is a chi! It's amazing!





Hope this helps!
Try deep conditioning your hair once a week. Also, after washing your hair, dry it with a towel and then use a detangler before you comb through. It will make it easier to manage and won鈥檛 cause as much breakage from pulling and tugging at knots. Try John Frieda Collection Frizz-Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Fortifying Spray, $5.99 (at drugstores).
Garnier Fructis Anti-Frizz Conditioner





Also, there are a lot of after shower products that I use to get rid of my hair frizz. Go to your local supermarket and look to see which one you like best.
The GHD straightner works wonders on frizzy hair..You should check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment