Thursday, December 24, 2009

I like to know what shampoo and conditioner is best for permed/curled hair? Everytime I wash my hair it turns?

limp and lifeless. I want LOTS OF CURLS AND VOLUME with my shampoo and conditioner. thank youI like to know what shampoo and conditioner is best for permed/curled hair? Everytime I wash my hair it turns?
Use curl enhancing shampoos. I change shampoo and conditionars every time I buy new ones, there are so many different brands I like to try them all and besides its good to change you shamp and condt cuz they stop working so well if you keep using the same one all the time. Dove, Pantene, hairapy, loreal curlvive, almost all the big brands have a curl enhancing one. Just like some are for Dry, colored, strait, permed, oily, damaged, they also have curl. You just have to go look at the different brands and find one and i know there are a few brands out there that are designed just for curly hair. For conditionars look at the ingrediants for silk proteiens, that is good for curly hair, keeps away frizzies. Also use a lot of moose and only brush your hair in the shower with conditionar in it and when you get out only FINGER comb it, then dont touch your hair once youve put all your products in it until its dry. Brushing and playing with your curly hair while wet will make it frizzy and poofyI like to know what shampoo and conditioner is best for permed/curled hair? Everytime I wash my hair it turns?
dax shampoo try it is is good
Mane 'N Tail. It gives my relaxed hair plenty of body and shine.
I have naturally curly hair and freeze ease by john frieda offer an excellent line of shampoo and styling products it would deffo be worth investing in these. Or umberto gianni at boots


they also have an excellant line





Hope this helps
what type of hair you got? is it oily, dry or normal? for bounceir look try Palmolive, its not expensive yet it really works for all types of hair, especially on bouncy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment