Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo for my hair??

my hair is thick,oily and dull looking. Sometimes it looks dry at first but then it get really oily near the end of the day. What shampoo would you recommend i use and should I be useing a conditioner?What is the best shampoo for my hair??
Pantene Pro V,Paul Mitchell,Garnier Fructis,and Nexxus are all really good.Good luck bye the way.What is the best shampoo for my hair??
no answer. i'm just visiting your question to snag 2 points.
Use Tail and Manes Shampoo and conditione! Please answer my question


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
use garnier fructise its has differnet kinds for different hair types
Try using Burt's Bees shampoo. It's all natural; try the grapefruit one for oily hair. You can get it at Walgreens. Conditioner isn't really needed.
i think you should use either pantene or herbal essences. they both work really well on oily hair.
talk to a hairstylist and see what they say i use Loreal and Dove and...something else i can't remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment