Saturday, December 19, 2009

PLeasee help meee...hair shampoo/conditioner question?

I have thickish wavy hair. Currently I use Herbal Esscenes Hydralicious shampoo and Herbal Essceneses Dangeroulsy Straight conditioner. I let it air dry. My hair is still very fly away and easily tangly and snarly. Even when I use some Aussie leave in conditioner, it doesn't change.





My friend told me to use a sulfate free shampoo (apparently sulfates can cause tangliness and snarly locks). Is this true? Should I change my shampoo/conditioner? If so, could you reccomend a good one? Please, nothing too expensive, I should be able to get it at places like Shoppers drug mart and walmart.





Or should I use a different styling product? any reccomendations?








thank you verrryyy much!!! :)PLeasee help meee...hair shampoo/conditioner question?
I HAVE THICK WAVY HAIR TOO AND I USE SUNSILK IN THE BLUE BOTTHLE AND BRUSH IT STRAIT IT HELPS ALOT AND I DONT AGREE LAYERS CAN MAKE IT WORSE TRUST ME JUST USE NON FRIZZY SHAMPOO AND BRUSH IT STRAIT NUTRIESSE IS ALSO A GOOD ONEPLeasee help meee...hair shampoo/conditioner question?
well it sounds like you need to do more then swich shampoos. i have very thick curly hair and have the same problem. but to calm it down, go to your stylists and ask for long layers and ask her to thin it out some. it helps, and also only use shampoo every 2 days. shampoo tends to dry out your hair leaving it fly away. so on the days you dont shampoo, put conditioner in your hair and use a wide toothed comb it gets rid of tangles and pulls out the dead hair.
i have exactly the same type of hair like yours and use normal shampoo now,head%26amp;shoulders to avoid dandurff.i use to try all kind of stuff before but now i just use a normal shampoo and conditioner,apply some mousse for curly hair and let it air dry or sometimes use the Hair Dryer Diffuser
fructis garnier shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner





the leave-in helps with knots %26amp; the shampoo and conditioner make hair look amazing!





you can buy it at any drug store %26amp; walmart, target etc.





i had the same problem... not anymore





(non - sulfate shampoos are better)
I would say either Timotei or Dove but they might be a but expensive :S

No comments:

Post a Comment