Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is there some shampoo that can change thick hair to fine hair?

you may use a good conditioner after using shampoo.Normally before shampooing your hair,apply a teaspoon of coconut oil all over your hair and scalp giving light massage using your fingertips ,leave for an hour, then take bath.Don't use shampoo daily.Twice a week is enough.Instead you may wash your hair with plain water for the other days if you find no cold problem.Is there some shampoo that can change thick hair to fine hair?
Haven't heard of any. And having fine hair cannot understand why you would want to change yours to fine.Is there some shampoo that can change thick hair to fine hair?
well i dont know why you would want to thin your hair that will happen soon enough, lol,, i dont know of a shampoo, but you can have it thinned with thinning shears and it wont cut through your hair it will just thin it out
...oh if such a thing existed -i want some too! hahaha
I don't think so, but I know how you feel! I have HORRIBLY thick hair and I hate it (especially in the summer). And I swear I shed more than my three damn cats combined! However, to get a thinner and healthier look, I use a straightener. It just flattens your hair and kind of smooths it out. Good luck and try to stay cool in the summer heat!
there isn't really any shampoo that could alter your hair, unless it has some SERIOUS chemicals to thin out your hair. if you have think hair, like me, get it thinned out at a salon. thats what i do, and my hair looks so much healthier and it isn't as think.
I don't think there is such a shampoo. there are shampoos and products to smooth thick hair... kind of like volume builders for thin hair...
  • classical music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment