Saturday, December 19, 2009

What kind of shampoo do you use for your hair?

I use Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo.


It's amazing and smells awesome. =)What kind of shampoo do you use for your hair?
I use Matrix Sleek Look Shampoo


its expensive buht it makes mii hair so sofft


its like 20 bux for a medium sized bottle.at the Salon


but then again i have to use good shampoo cuz i straighten mii hair alot


mine?http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>What kind of shampoo do you use for your hair?
Neways Shampoo, it has no chemicals in it that may harm my hair. Its good for the environment too.
head and shoalders....and sometimes for conditioner i use mane and tail
Pantene.
I use Head %26amp; Shoulders. Works AMAZING!! And makes your hair soooo soft!
Pantene
Suave


And it's strawberry scented =3
motions it makes my hair easy to manage and really soft
garnier frutis shine booster
Tressume oo lala
pantene

No comments:

Post a Comment