Monday, December 28, 2009

How many times do u shampoo ur hair?

once and rinse...or do u repeat the process?How many times do u shampoo ur hair?
I always follow the instructions on the bottle : shampoo and rinse. Repeat. Did you notice that on every single bottle of shampoo says: Shampoo and rinse. Repeat. So that's what I do : I shampoo and rinse. Repeat. Shampoo and rinse. Repeat. Shampoo and rinse. Repeat.Shampoo and rinse. Repeat.Shampoo and rinse. Repeat....and I'm stuck in the bathroom shampooing and repeating 'cause I have to follow the instructions...I even had to bring the computer with me...Shampoo and rinse. Repeat...


:)) :)) :))How many times do u shampoo ur hair?
Just once in the bath. Then I condition. But I wash my hair everyday.
Once or twice a day.





Sometimes I would repeat the process, twice.





Does it sound scary here? :-P
Once and rinse, then conditioner.
Just once. I like to buck the system.





Lather. Rinse. Repeat. is a myth made up by THE MAN to make us buy more shampoo.
I first use shampoo, rinse, and then conditioner :)
maybe once or twice a week. I'm mixed and was blessed with nappy black people hair.
I don't repeat the process. But I wash everyday. If I go one day without showering...my hair falls off 10 times more than if I'd wash my hair regularly. I tried to follow an expert's advice--yea. That bastard doens't know EVERYONE's hair. I don't condition everyday. Just once a week...it creates build-up.
You had to bring up hair:( It is growing back...fast. It depends on what I have done during the day. If it has been a normal day, once. If I have been outside in the heat or doing something physical I shampoo twice. And if it is longer I shampoo twice.
Once but if it has build up then twice.
i just do it once
Depends on how good it feels. I like to shampoo twice if it's full of gel and stuff then codition once. If I am in a hurry I use an all-in-one conditioner and shampoo and rinse once.
Once every morning!!! I think it's a scam that they put on the bottle, repeat!! Why repeat to rewash clean hair, think about it, does it make any sense?
Nope. I always forget.
every day, depends on the activites of the day if i need to repeat or not.
twice a week
depends if i go out and hair smells like ';smoke'; i repeat the ';shampoo process';, if not and it's a reg wash just once and then rinse
twice and rinse. then conditioner , very clean very healthy .
I just do it once unless I had it dyed then I repeat.
shampoo twice, condition for a hour, then rinse, blow dry, flat iron, wrap up, go to sleep, wake up looking beautiful
wash twice...once to clean and again to make it smell good. then condition.
Just once every other day. I think my hair would become really oily really fast if I did it twice
I repeat. And I wash my hair every 2 weeks.
just once then rinse
Once. And then put in conditioner and rinse.
honestly... ususally 2 or 3 times
shampoo twice


condition once
Once and rinse. Then I use conditioner.
Why use shampoo when you could use ';real'; poo?
this morning, it was twice, opps--I thought it was conditioner!
Usually just once a day and I don't repeat the process. On occasion I'll shampoo a second time depending on my activity during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment