Saturday, December 19, 2009

What kind of shampoo and cond. can i use for really dry hair!!?

i bkleached my hair and its really dry now what kind of shampoo and conditioner shoud i use, my friend said aussie down under is really good hmm!! is that right or any other ideas





thnx a billionWhat kind of shampoo and cond. can i use for really dry hair!!?
Aussie is very good. I really love Nexxus though. They have a great leave in conditioner. It's really nice on your hair.





Also, if you are blond (which I am) try the Suave Blonding shampoo a few times a week.





One trick I found, I use more than one shampoo in my hair (I change it up every few days). That will keep your hair from getting ';used to'; your shampoo and keep it from not working as well!What kind of shampoo and cond. can i use for really dry hair!!?
You should really try a shampoo and conditioner that is made for colored hair. Or, Nice and Easy sells its conditioner that comes in the coloring box seperately...I use it and it works really well!


Nice and Easy Color Seal
i also have highlighted hair and its naturally curly as well as very dry as i straighten it i use lanza products or ghd they are really good for putting moisture back into weak and damaged hair. hope this helps.
i luv luv luv herbal essencess!
aussie is really great ihave used it before and my hair was really soft and shiny. i stopped using it because they stopped selling the big bottles but maybe i'll go buy me some more
head and shoulders shamp and cond as it is sooooo good and makes your hair shiny and nice xD
Aussie is good. Pantenne or Herbal Essences
try doo gro it makes your hair thicker,longer,and stronger......it keeps its mositurize!
Umm i would tell you too use herbal essence moisturize me kind!!!


it works a billion times better than aussie!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment