Saturday, December 19, 2009

Coloured hair shampoo HELPP!!?

I put a hair dye on my hair last night, its a black - purple colour and I was suprised at how nice it turned out!


https://www.semichem.co.uk/p-688-live-color-xxl-mystic-violet-87.aspx





HOWEVER





I brought a coloured hair shampoo today, it cost me around 拢5.00.


It's an Andrew Barton shampoo for coloured hair, I never realised until I got home that it was for blonde hair ( never thought to look TUT Lol)


Would it be okay to use on my coloured hair or is it best to go and buy another one, I can't take it back as i've lost the receipt and they won't change it =[Coloured hair shampoo HELPP!!?
Well i wouldn't risk it because it has ingredients to bring out light colored hair so i don't think that would work too well with your dark hair. Just leave it for another time. Hey! you'll never know because it might come in handy someday when you want to turn blonde! ;)Coloured hair shampoo HELPP!!?
nope. don't do that. the color shampoo for blonde hair has color enhancer in it, i bet, so it will change your hair color. just go out and buy the correct color shampoo for your hair. it'll be for the best haha


good luck!
soooo take it back. you don't want to ruin your new hair color.
  • classical music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment