Thursday, December 24, 2009

How often do you shampoo your hair?

everyday :(How often do you shampoo your hair?
Every 2-3 days. I have fine,dry hair and dry skin. If I wash too often, it gets brittle.





It differs for everyone based upon their hair type and the oiliness in their scalp. Some need to wash everyday and some less often.How often do you shampoo your hair?
I shampoo my hair every noght or every other noght. I want my hair to smell good.
everyday!!


eww bellefire only


twice a week?


have mercy lol


it means you also


takes a shower twice a week?


lolol
Once every three days, I have very dry hair so if I do it more often than that, my hair will feel like straw
I shampoo my hair every second day :)
Either every night or every 2 nights
whenever i take a shower, i also shampoo my hair. and that's daily
daily and whenever it needs it
You should be washing your hair twice a week here! But if I go swimming I wash my hair afterwards so 3 times sometimes!
Uhhh ... shampoo my hair? Why would I want to shampoo my hair. Too much soap might be bad for his ears.
either once in 2 days or everyday depending on my day and on the weather.
Usually every day.
Usually everyday.
Every other day.
Every 2 days
Every single day!! to keep it nice and smellin lovely! lol!





Thanx for asking





Khuz.x
once or maybe twice a week. it gets too oily sometimes so i would have to wash it twice often!
i shampoo everyday
I take a shower everyday. =]
Daily
every two to three days it usally get to greesy after that =]
every 2nd days of the week... because have long hair if i wash it every day it would dry out..
I am a mouse. I don't have any hair to wash.


See my avatar.


%26lt;-----------------





(My mongoose does his every week)


Cheers
Every four or five days.





(I have got long hair if that matters).
every second day :)
every other day♥
everyday!!!
everyday :o)
every altenate day...so that's 3 times a week
every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment