Saturday, December 19, 2009

I changed shampoo last week and the last few days my hair has been getting greasy the SAME DAY i've washed it?

could it be as simple as the fact that my hair isn't used to this shampoo?


shoud i switch back?I changed shampoo last week and the last few days my hair has been getting greasy the SAME DAY i've washed it?
if you want the grease out then use a claryfying shampoo. it will strip all the grease out then you can use your favorite shampoo afterwards.I changed shampoo last week and the last few days my hair has been getting greasy the SAME DAY i've washed it?
well what does the new shampoo say on the bottle? theres lots of different types of shampoos for different hair types. like you wouldnt get a volumizing shampoo if you had thick hair or you wouldnt get a moisture shampoo if you were prone to greasy hair
Check the label. If it says ';Virgin Olive oIL'; or '; use only for deep frying'; you probably picked up the wrong bottle.
give it another week and see what happens. it may well be that this shampoo is too stong for your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment