Saturday, December 19, 2009

I need a shampoo that makes my hair REALLY straight?

my hair is frizzy and i tried many shampoos but they dont work!!! i need one that comes with a conditioner and makes it REALLY straight and silky. my hair is thick and i have a lotI need a shampoo that makes my hair REALLY straight?
Try Aussie Slim and Straight Worked for me!I need a shampoo that makes my hair REALLY straight?
my hair is rlly staright and also soft try suave
You might try having it chemically relaxed.


There is no shampoo or conditioner that is going to make your hair completely straight.


Try a frizz control line of shampoo or conditioner. Then use a flat iron and smoothing cream.
That requires gel and a straight iron honey. I have the same kind of hair. Of course I quit fighting and went for the beautiful afro with choice clips in it.
I use Loreal Paris elvive smooth intense, it is really good. I have frizzy hair and it works great. Also I use this other one sometimes and the brand is like AC or something, like initials of someones name and its pink, called frizz free, it works great as well.





hope i helped
Pantene works usually works really well, and buy the kind that says defrizz or something like that





If you have already tried that, then I would suggest going to a salon and asking them.








Good luck!!
There is really no shampoo that can do that. Use something that says it will make your hair silky, and go to the salon and get it relaxed. Its like $50. If that is too much than you can buy one at your local drug store for like $12. It won't come out as good, but it will make it a little better. Also, use frizz capsules. They're really good, and I would straighten my hair every day with a really good straightener like a CHI, or something that also works well. If this doesn't work go to your salon and see what they think and what they can do with it.
REDKEN


5th avenue NYC





the shampoo and conditioner.


it works really well.!
there's no such thing i've tried almost all and my hair is still curly
I have had good luck with the Redken Smooth Down products. You can buy them at many beauty salons, beauty supply house, sometimes at Target.
I use pantene pro v, smooth and silky!
OMG!!!!! i had that problem and i used herbal essences ';none of your frizzness'; shampoo and not only dose it flaten my hair, it gets really gets soft and silky!
i use suave professional sleek brand... i use the whole line with it though! that includes shampoo, conditioner, anti-frizz cream, and the dry hair serum stuff. i love it because its the first thing that actually works on my hair! I straighten my hair too though... everybodys hair is different and something that i reccomend that works for me might not work on your hair though. it all depends on your hair!
I would go to your salon and ask them.


The generic brands at the grocery store have never really seemed to work out as well for me.


They recently referred me to a brand from all the way in germany or something.


It makes your thick hair less thick it feels, and really straight and relaxed.


But if you want to control the frizz, try:


Garnier Fructis' Smoothing Milk





Found at Target or Walmart or your local grocery store.


It get's rid of frizz amazingly.





Good luck with you answer.


Much love,


(:


Roxie
Herbal Essences: Dangerously Straight





i love it! i already have straight hair, but this helps me maintain it. get the shampoo and conditioner, not the 2 in 1 stuff.





^^ Hope this helps
you know, SunSilk straighten out i think it's called (in a purple bottle) keeps ur hair very soft and a lot less frizzy then other competitiors. can be bought at Walgreens, CVS, etc.
paul mitchel shampoo works really great on making your hair more straight!
I have the same type of hair, but mine's curly too. If I don't take care of it, it looks like an afro. Can't curl it, blow dry it, dye it, brush it, or use anything but a moisturing shampoo. There are no conditioning shampoos. The last one was milk+6, and that disappeared a long time ago. There is no more oil in conditioners. They're wateer based. Read your ingredients. My hair was toast.


Do this...get the right cut. If your hair is straight, shorten it, or grow it really long. Length weighs it down. Short is no maintinence. Curly, layer it. Try an angled cross layer. You can keep it any length you choose. Use any moisturing shampoo, but don't shampoo but once every 3 days if not more. Use conditioner only on the days you don,t shampoo. 1-2 times a mo. use a clarifying shampoo to get rid of the chem buildup. Most important, everyday,apply body or hand lotion that has ioil in it. I do it before I go to work, and my hair has real nice curls, and is beautiful. Compare it to a 3 ft. afro.


Only brush your hair under water with the conditioner in it. Use conditioner after every shampoo. It took me30 yrs. to tame the beast.


A friend introduced me to Biosilk. It's anoil, and you use very little [even though my hair took alot] Hope I helped.
SunSilk or Pantene! (When I was little my mom used to put the conditionar CreamSilk on my hair when I was taking a bath, get a comb, and comb my hair with the conditionair on my head and it turned out HECKA straight and smooth and my friends kept on touching my hair!)

No comments:

Post a Comment