Monday, December 28, 2009

Does Mane n Tail shampoo for horses really help your hair grow faster?

I was wondering this and I have heard it from alot of people but never tried it, I have been trying to grow my hair out to see how long I can get it, i get regular trims and have been using the new line of head and shoulder shampoo and conditioners. I massage my scalp every night for 15 to 20 minutes and get plenty of sleep water and vitamins....so that would be great if the horse shampoo and conditioner worked as well to maximise the growing potintialDoes Mane n Tail shampoo for horses really help your hair grow faster?
Putting pregnancy and illness aside, hair pretty much grows at a maximum rate of half an inch per month no matter what you do. A little faster in the summer than in the winter.





鈥檓 sorry to say that, despite numerous advertising campaigns, there are no magic ointments or quick fix treatments that will make your hair grow faster. The average growth rate is one half inch per month. Sometimes hair does not seem to get longer because the ends are breaking off, making it appear not only, not to grow but even to get shorter.Does Mane n Tail shampoo for horses really help your hair grow faster?
i use that :]





works reaally good makes hair soft it didnt make my hair grow fasst but yeahh i guess it sped it up a little :]
i used mane and tale it seemed to work however if you color or highlight it does fade the color.
i dont know but i do believe that this type of shampoo will help my hair to grow long and very beautiful and healthy
no; it might just improve the health of your hair, preventing it from breaking off, giving the illusion that it's growing faster.
Didn't do much for my hair except make it feel thicker and fuller.
No. It doesnt grow faster but it makes your hair shine.
  • classical music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment