Monday, December 28, 2009

I want my hair to smell really good, like, fruity. Whats a good shampoo I should get?

Somthing that I could find at like, sallys or targetI want my hair to smell really good, like, fruity. Whats a good shampoo I should get?
Biolage smells great! I get so many compliments on this shampoo... its a little on the pricey side, but its definitely worth it. You DO get what you pay for. Plus, it makes a difference in the way your hair ';behaves';. Here's a little trick, if you are going out after work, put your hair up shortly after you wash it in the morning, leave it up all day, and when you are ready to go out... take it down, it will smell like you just washed it because the scent was ';trapped'; all day.I want my hair to smell really good, like, fruity. Whats a good shampoo I should get?
after shampoo u should aplly silk and shine conditinor its smells good.
Herbal essence hello hydration smells sooo good. It smells like coconuts, great for summer time.
It depends on if you want to use cheap shampoo or expensive. If you want cheap I would use VO5, they have lots of yummy scents like Strawberries n Cream and it smells awesome. If you want a more expensive brand I would try Silky Sexy Hair it is in a purple bottle and is a little expenive (11 bucks a bottle) It is the best shampoo and conditioner (not a 2 in1) I have ever tried and it makes your hair sooo soft and takes the frizz out. It smells like bananas!
Garnier Fructis?
pantene
if you want your hair to smell fruity, herbal essance is a great product for you to use. i have used it before and there are so many different scents to it! i think you will like it, whoever you are.
alberto V05





it smells delicious...


i use champagne kisses i love it!
suave coconut
I just love the original scent of prell shampoo. Just think, not many people use it any more and you would be unique!
garnier fructis smells really good and so does pantene!
I think that non salon products have more smell that drug store varieties. BUT Biolage is one of the best fruity smelling shampoos out there! Nexxus smells like coconut, and Pantene smells great but not fruity. Go to Target and start sniffing!!=)
At Target you should be able to find skittles bubble gum shampoo. It is an awesome shampoo and smells just like, fruity.
All the Suave hair products have really good scents that stay in your hair after washing. The strawberry is really nice and their products are pretty good.


I have a suggestion that isn't shampoo. Find your favorite fruity perfume and spray it on your hairbrush. I do that and my hair smells great all day. Don't douse the brush. Just a light mist will do.


Hope this helps.
well i don't know if you can get this at the places you want to shop at, but i really love the smell of Got 2 Be 2 Sexy, thats what it's called. And its in a tin pink purple can and its a foamy base shampoo and condition but its amazing, and the can will not rust in the shower.





Also another one is Herbal Essences, there are soo many great scents.
Helbal Essences Fruit Fusions nothing anywhere matches the smell!
Herbel essences is the perfect type of shampoo you are looking for becouse it is meant to mak your hair smell nice unlike pantene and my fav TRESemme
At any hair salon get green tree hair shampoo!
bath and body works is the best
dove by far is the best!!!!!!!!!!!
Aussie Mega shampoo. smells lovely but not too sickly.
garnier fructis is great and you can get sauve in many different scents
Garnier Fructis
i wanted the same thing you do. my hair was unmanageable and notty and just dry and horrible. i use herbal escenses frut fusions for dry hair. they smell fantastic and the smell lingers on your hair untill you wash it again. they come in diferent fragrances and types, eg, fruit fusions, a fruity scent, rainforest, gives fruit and exotic flowers, and their original, floral smells. also for different hair types, normal, dry, dyed, permed, blonde, greasy, ect. they really made my hair shiny, smelling gorgous, and completely manageble and no nots or tangles. and they often come in special offers, like, shampoo and conditioner together. i really recomend HERBAL ESSCENCES :D

1 comment:

  1. I understand the hair shiny, smelling is garjeusa. But the problem does not go away dandruff. What can I do about it?

    ReplyDelete