Monday, December 28, 2009

What is a good hair shampoo and conditioner for humidity weather?







I live in a humidity place. The roots of my hair are very oily, while the ends are dry and damaged. I鈥檝e always blow dry my hair, because if I don鈥檛, it feel really oily and uncomfortable. My hair is thin and flat. I need a good shampoo that clean the oiliness in my hair, and moisturize it well.





I always use the shampoo on my roots, while I put the conditioner in the middle to the ends of my hair. But still no luck, it still produce more oil throughout the day. So I鈥檓 very frustrated with my hair. I always buy shampoo or conditioner that is for oily/thin hair.





Another thing is that, I鈥檓 in a good shape; I don鈥檛 eat fast-food or anything that has fats or oily food. So I know it can鈥檛 be from my diet, or my hormones.





Here is a list of shampoo and conditioner that I鈥檝e tried in the past 12 years. I don鈥檛 change my shampoo or condition every week. I only change my shampoo or conditioner every 6 months to a year. That way I don鈥檛 damage my hair.


Bumble Bumble, Schwarzkopf, H20+, Aussie, Tresemme, Dove, Garner, V05, Sauv茅, Nexxon, Herbal Essence, Head and Shoulder, and etc.





I find out that I don鈥檛 want to buy any cheap hair shampoo or conditioner, because they have chemical that strip out my hair and make it drier than before. I鈥檓 okay with buying shampoo/conditioner that is around $12.00 - $50.00 EURO.





Thank you for your help.What is a good hair shampoo and conditioner for humidity weather?
try an organic shampoo/conditioner =)

No comments:

Post a Comment