Saturday, December 19, 2009

Str8 hair shampoo + conditioner.?

Um.. im using Herbal Essences rite now..


I'm using ';Shampoo For Long Hair';


and conditioner says ';hydration'; or w.e..


I want to know first of all.. if i should be using conditioner every day..


my parents say my hair looks greasy.. and it does @ the scalp. but the rest is fine.





so what shampoo should i get to get rid of greasiness...


Thank You. =]Str8 hair shampoo + conditioner.?
My cousin's hair used to get greasy at the scalp and I told her to only use conditioner on the bottom instead of putting it on your root and it worked well so just try that. I prefer designer shampoos as opposed to drugstore shampoos but whatever floats your boat.Str8 hair shampoo + conditioner.?
You can use that shampoo you're using now. I had the same problem with conditioner. I stopped applying conditioner to my roots and now i only use it from an inch away from my roots and down. Try that!

No comments:

Post a Comment