Saturday, December 19, 2009

Best Hair Shampoo/Conditioner [more details]?

What's the best Hair Shampoo%26amp;Conditioner for heavily colored hair, also with bright colors? I'm planning on dying my hair back to black with a lot of random pink pieces in it. Usually I just die my hair level 4 brown and use Pureology [used at my salon] but want to know which is the best? If there's any better than Pureology to use?





I know going pink and black is extreme, but its my last couple weeks [bout 9] before I head off to BMQ [CF basic training] to be an Armoured Soldier, so I do want to go full out. So don't comment saying its to wack, I really don't care and I'll just skip over your comment all together.





If you answered my last question, I did decide to go for Number 1: http://i40.tinypic.com/5y55kk.jpg





thanks


hollyyBest Hair Shampoo/Conditioner [more details]?
Heylo :)


Well I always either use Catwalk or Matrix products. I know Matrix has GREAT products for color-treated hair, and I dye my hair alot and it always keeps it soft and bright. I hear Pureology is really good for color-treated hair too, so it's your choice, but I'm so impressed with Matrix. My friend recently dyed his hair black and pink (%26amp; no he's not gay :/) and the pink faded to a light rusty orange color in like a week. He got the dye from Hot Topic, and I think he said he uses Paul Mitchell, so stay away from that and make sure whatever you use says it's specifically for color-treated hair. Deep condition once a week with extra virgin coconut oil to keep the color rich and to add lots of shine.





Love %26amp; Peace.. :)Best Hair Shampoo/Conditioner [more details]?
They all do the same thing - they are acidic, and that helps to smooth and close the cuticle which holds colour. They're mild and won't pull the colour out of your hair as much, so you'd use the same thing to stop black fading as pink.





However, to help stop the pink fading, put some of the pink dye you use into your conditioner, and it should help upkeep it :) But if you use a strong pink like special effect atomic pink, it will last ages anyway.
Redken products are the best.





I have really frizzy and hard to control hair and they work the best. That and panteen.





If you have well water I use Redken Hair Cleansin Cream shampoo gets all the well chemicals out of your hair and makes a hugh difference.





Also before your blow dry it or straighter with hot iron use satinwear Redken, heat style. Helps from damage...





They have color treated products to..

No comments:

Post a Comment