Saturday, December 19, 2009

Do those hair growth shampoos and products actually work?

My hair is a bit past my shoulders now and my goal is to grow it at least half way down my back .. Does anyone know from experience that those products on the market that claim to grow your hair quicker actually work? If so, what did/do you use?Do those hair growth shampoos and products actually work?
they dont actually make your hair longer or grow faster, they just make your hair healthy so you dont have to cut it as much so it grows out. i would suggest using the herbal essence long hair shampoo because it smells soooo good.Do those hair growth shampoos and products actually work?
I use Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths and it strengthens your hair so it can grow longer but it doesn't actually make your hair grow it just helps it a little and yes it does work for me because my hair seems to be a lot stronger especially toward the ends and it has grown a lot since I started using it!
I don't think so. They just help you get less split ends which make your hair hard to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment